Arrak Original Jacket - Women
- Made from durable Oxford Nylon
- Wind and waterproof
- Made with YKK zippers
- Adjustable and removable hood
- Large back pocket
- Weighs approximately 4 pounds
Arrak Jacket Measurements
2. WAIST - Measure the circumference of your waist at the smallest point.
3. SEAT - Measure the circumference of hips at the widest point.
4. SLEEVE LENGTH - Measure the distance from your shoulderbone, over the bent elbow and down to the center of your wrist.
The all-new Original Jacket from Arrak Outdoor has been reworked to provide even better protection from the elements and now features completely waterproof and windproof taped seams. This jacket is lightly lined and made from durable, high quality Oxford Nylon that will hold up well to external damage such as branches or dog claws.
Configured with 14 different pockets, this jacket has a place to store every tool, treat and clicker. The removable hood is fully adjustable, and the collar is lined with a soft teddy fabric. Built in reflective strips on the arms can be exposed by folding up the nylon flap covering them during normal use.
Pockets include a large, zippered pocket on the back, eight pockets on the front of which four are lined with microfleece to keep hands warm. The lower front pocket includes a removable treat pocket that can also be used separately on a belt as well as a dispenser outlet for bags.